Okay, I might be a tad biased - as I have the honor to be an Associate Publisher for Renaissance E Books (which Futures Past Editions is an imprint of) - but the new site just launched for this science fiction, fantasy, and horror totally and completely and utterly ROCKS.
A big round of applause goes to Jean Marie Stine, our publisher, and especially to Frankie Hill, the site designer, and Valerie Tibbs, who created the header (above).
If you haven't seen the site please check it out now. Here's the press release we've been sending out about the new site - feel free to pass it along.
FUTURES PAST EDITIONS
Publisher of Off-Trail Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror
For Immediate Release
Associate Publisher: M.Christian - email@example.com
Visit Futures Past Editions' New Website – and Find 16 Free eBooks!
A pioneer publisher of classic and contemporary science fiction, fantasy and horror in ebook and paperback since 1998, Futures Past Editions launches a new and improved website: FuturesPastEditions.com (https://futurespasteditions.com)
FuturesPastEditions.com features a beautiful header created by Valerie Tibbs and extraordinary visual design by Frankie Hill. Raves for their work have been pouring in.
The new site offers links to all available titles, searchable by genre and author; a free books page; comic book and graphic novel releases; the Futures Past Editions blog and more.
To celebrate, Futures Past Editions is making 16 full-length ebooks available in Kindle and ePub format!
Just click here – FuturesPastEditions.com – then select the Free Books tab below our banner. When you see a book that looks interesting on the Free Books page, click on its thumbnail, then on the “Buy Now” tab, where you will find links to download the ebook free at Amazon, iTunes and Kobo (and for 99 cents at B&N, the lowest price they allow publishers to set).
Futures Past Editions e-books are currently available for Kindle, Kobo, Nook, and iOS devices through Amazon, Kobo, Barnes & Noble and iTunes (90% of our titles are up at all four sites, and the rest are being added daily).
Select titles are also being made available in premier print editions.
Futures Past Editions issues both exciting new works from talented authors and classic works from the masters and grandmasters of the field. Authors include Hugo, Nebula, EPIC and Balrog Award nominees, winners and genre legends, such as:
- Alexis A. Gilliland (John Campbell Award winner)
- Edmond Hamilton (father of the space opera)
- Rog Phillips (Hugo Award finalist)
- Merissa St. James (Silver Rose Award finalist)
- Michael Swanson (author of Farlight, The Angel Baby, and others)
- Manly Banister (Hugo Award nominee)
- Nelson S. Bond (Nebula Author Emeritus)
- Joe Vadalma (author of the Raven Lenore—Psychic Investigator, and Chronicles of Morgaine the Witch series)
- Arthur K. Barnes (author of the Interplanetary Huntress series)
- Charles Lee Jackson II (with his legendary underground pulp sensation, the "Emperor" books)
- Thea von Harbou (who brought you Metropolis: the book that inspired the movie)
- J. D. Crayne (author of the Captain Spycer trilogy)
- M.Christian (Lambda Award Finalist)
—and many, many others!
If you would like to be added to the Futures Past Editions mailing list to receive their periodic newsletter and/or review copies, or to opt out of our press contact list, please email Associate Publisher M.Christian at firstname.lastname@example.org